Mr. Guidara serves the Brooks Law Group as Chief Investigator. Mr. Guidara has an extensive law enforcement and investigative history. Prior to relocating to Tennessee, Mr. Guidara worked for Montgomery County Maryland Police Department , the department that was responsible for solving many crimes, including the D.C. Sniper case.
Mr. Marquette serves as of counsel to the Brooks Law Group. Mr. Marquette is also licensed in California and Texas. Mr. Maquette assists the Brooks Law Group in various cases in both the discovery phase and at trial.
- Tennessee - Western State University, J.D.
- University of Tennessee, B.A. - Tennessee Assoc. of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Nashville School of Law, J.D. - Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
Whether it is "The Law", "The Cops", or The Government, Brooks Law Group is here to help defend your rights. We love The Constitution, and will do everything within our power to protect it.
At Brooks Law Group we are here to listen to your needs and help you accomplish your goals in any way we can.
- Tennessee Supreme Court - Tennessee Assoc. of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- U.S. District Court for Middle Tennessee - Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S.District Court for East Tennessee - Tennessee Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit - National Police Accountability Program
- United States Supreme Court - National Assoc. of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Tennessee Municipal Judges Conference
- University of Tennessee, B.S.
- Y.M.C.A. Night Law School (now Nashville School of Law), J.D.
Copyright © Brooks Law Group. All rights reserved.